Nut Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free ingredients.
This formula contains a highly specific blend of herbs and nutrients to target the body's innate immune response against viruses.
Herbs traditionally used to support the immune system. This formula can be of assistance in times of both chronic and acute illness. It could also be considered at lower doses to support the immune system, particularly during the cold and flu season.
The immune system is an important component of the body’s defence against disease and illness. It is the immune system that protects the body and helps to fight, kill, destroy and eliminate foreign invaders and infection.
It is not uncommon for people to get the occasional cold or flu, and this is actually considered normal in healthy individuals. However for some these can occur more regularly or become chronic. This is generally a sign that the immune system is weakened. It is important to provide support to the immune system to help it break this vicious cycle.
- Andrographis is a herb that has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to support the immune system and liver, as well as having anti-inflammatory properties. It can be of assistance to support the immune system during periods of chronic fatigue.
- Echinacea has gained a reputation as being of assistance to the immune system, helping to provide support during periods of cold and flu.
- Olive Leaf has been found to have a range of properties, and it is the immune supporting properties that are of most interest in this formula. Initial studies have shown that this herb contains oleuropein, which has been found to assist the immune system in fighting illness.
- Honeysuckle is another herb traditionally usesd to treat viruses and support the immune system. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and calming properties, with specific benefits against viruses and skin infections. It is a powerful compliment to the formula.
Andrographis paniculata leaf 4.5g (4,500mg) standardised to andrographolide 62.5mg
Olea europaea (Olive Leaf) leaf 1.25g (1,250mg) standardised to oleuropein 30mg
Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower bud 1g (1000mg)
Echinacea purpurea root 750mg
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 250mg
Zinc glycinate equiv. to zinc 8mg 27.6mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
- Take 2 capsules once or twice daily.
- Take with Combined Lysine Formula; 2 capsules once daily for prevention or 3 capsules daily during active signs or symptoms
- Child 6-12 years: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily.
- Child 2-6 years: Take 1/2 capsule once or twice daily. Mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
Powerful Antiviral relief and resistance with Andrographis, Olive Leaf and Echinacea
- Viral and bacterial infections
- Common cold and influenza (flu)
- Laryngitis, tonsillitis and sinusitis
- Fever and headache
- Sore throat, runny nose and mucus
- Activity against cold sore virus (HSV-1)
Use along with Combined Lysine Formula to amplify the nutrient potency and to assist in combating cold sore viral infections (HSV1).