SHORT DATED STOCK - 50% off - Expires April 2017
Herbs traditionally used to support the immune system. This formula can be of assistance in times of both chronic and acute illness. It could also be considered at lower doses to support the immune system, particularly during the cold and flu season.
The immune system is an important component of the body’s defence against disease and illness. It is the immune system that protects the body and helps to fight, kill, destroy and eliminate foreign invaders and infection.
It is not uncommon for people to get the occasional cold or flu, and this is actually considered normal in healthy individuals. However for some these can occur more regularly or become chronic. This is generally a sign that the immune system is weakened. It is important to provide support to the immune system to help it break this vicious cycle.
- Andrographis is a herb that has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to support the immune system and liver, as well as having anti-inflammatory properties. It can be of assistance to support the immune system during periods of chronic fatigue.
- Echinacea has gained a reputation as being of assistance to the immune system, helping to provide support during periods of cold and flu.
- Olive Leaf has been found to have a range of properties, and it is the immune supporting properties that are of most interest in this formula. Initial studies have shown that this herb contains oleuropein, which has been found to assist the immune system in fighting illness.
Each tablet contains extract equivalent dry:
- Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) herb 1.5g
- Olea europaea (Olive) leaf 700mg
- Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root 500mg
Adults: take one to two tablets twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.