Nature's Sunshine Lower Bowel Stimulant Capsules Qty 100
This formula combines purgative herbs along with protective, gentle and soothing herbs. Together they assist elimination and soothe the digestive tract.
- Cascara Sagrada, which means äóÁí_í‡sacred barkäóÁ—È was named by early Spanish settlers. It is a purgative laxative, while also working as an alterative, and stomachic.
- Buckthorn comes from the same family as Cascara, and so has similar properties. Traditionally, Buckthorn was considered a purgative, laxative, diuretic and bitter tonic.
- GingeräóÁ—Ès actions include carminative, anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory. It is commonly used to relieve nausea associated with motion sickness.
- Liquorice is an expectorant, demulcent, anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory. It also exhibits mild laxative properties.
- Oregon Grape has historically been used as a diuretic, mild bitter tonic and gentle laxative.
- Red Clover has traditionally been used in Eastern and Western cultures as a diuretic, sedative and anti-tussive. Folklore indicates that it has a slight laxative effect.
- Couch Grass has a high mucilage content that gives it demulcent properties. It is often used to support urinary flow.
- Turkey Rhubarb is traditionally known as a purgative due to its strong laxative effects. It is also reputed to be a bitter herb to assist the release of bile.
- Capsicum has traditionally been used to assist circulation to the periphery, as a stomachic and a tonic. It is a popular herb in many cultures that can assist digestion by aiding gastric juice production.
Laxative. Assists in the relief and treatment of occasional constipation, formulated with added ingredients to reduce äóÁí_í‡gripingäóÁ—È. í«í_
Each äóÁí_í‡preservative freeäóÁ—È capsule contains powder of:
- Rhamnus purshianus (Cascara Sagrada) bark 196.1mg
- Frangula bark powder 76.3mg
- Liquorice powder 65.4mg
- Capsicum annuum (Capsicum) fruit 21.8mg
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 21.8mg
- Agropyron repens (Couchgrass) rhizome 10.9mg
- Berberis aquifolium (Oregon Grape) root 10.9mg
- Trifolium pratense (Red Clover) flower 10.9mg
- Rheum officinale (Rhubarb) root 10.9mg í«í_
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.í«í_
- It is recommended to drink plenty of water and increase fibre in the diet.
- This product generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours.
- Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, seek medical advice before taking this product.