Nature's Sunshine Bowel Calm Capsules Qty 100
Bowel Calm is liver tonic that is calming in nature to provide assistance where there is an imbalance of the liver. This formula contains Oregon Grape Root that has traditionally been used to support healthy liver function and digestion. The remaining herbs may assist to relieve spasm and flatulence in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Oregon Mountain Grape is an alterative that also provides a tonic, laxative and cholagogue effect. It is also an excellent bitter and tonic to gastric function
- Ginger has a long history of use in a number of conditions. One of its uses is as a carminative to assist in relieving flatulence. It can also assist in maintaining circulation to the periphery.
- Crampbark is specific for relaxing muscle tension and cramping, including that in the gastrointestinal tract.
- FenneläóÁ—Ès action is mainly due to the volatile oils that are responsible for most of the medicinal properties of the herb. It displays carminative actions and is typically used for conditions involving flatulence and cramping in the gastrointestinal system.
- Peppermint is used to reduce flatulence and griping pain
- Wild Yam has been used for centuries for gastrointestinal upsets, and appears to have an affinity for the lower bowel. It is often used in digestive preparations as it has been shown to have an anti-spasmodic effect on the gastrointestinal system.
- Catnip is commonly used as a sedative tea, for the relief of flatulence and as a digestive tonic.
Each äóÁí_í‡preservative freeäóÁ—È capsule contains powder of:
- Berberis aquifolium (Oregon Grape) root and rhizome 98mg
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 71mg
- Viburnum opulus (Crampbark) 64mg
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) seed 60mg
- Mentha X piperita (Peppermint) leaves 30mg
- Dioscorea villosa (Wild Yam) root 30mg
- Nepeta cataria (Catnip) leaves 22mg
For adults: take three capsules with a meal three times daily.
For children age 6-12 years: take one capsule with a meal three times daily.