Brauer Snore Eze Spray 20mL
For the relief of snoring.
- Try sleeping on your side rather than your back. If you tend to roll onto your back during the night, it's worth trying this novel idea: put a T-shirt or pajama top with a small front pocket on back-to-front (so the pocket is at the back) and put a tennis ball in the pocket. When you roll onto your back, the tennis ball will prompt you to roll back onto your side!
- Being overweight is a common cause of snoring. If you are overweight, losing weight slowly and steadily is one of the best things you can do to help reduce snoring and improve your overall health.
- It's best to avoid using drug based sleeping tablets, tranquillisers or antihistamines, which will make your snoring worse.
- Hayfever, sinus congestion and tonsillitis can cause snoring. See your healthcare professional for treatment if you have any of these problems.
- Try raising the head of your bed or sleeping on raised pillows.
- Gargle with warm salt water before going to bed.
- Chiropractic treatment may help to relieve jaw problems that are often associated with snoring.
- Within the 2-3 hours before going to bed, try to avoid: - eating (especially overeating) - smoking - drinking alcohol - cold, dry air - cold drinks - using your throat too much (talking a lot, yelling or singing).
Instructions for maximum benefits
Oral sprays are convenient and have a more rapid rate of absorption when sprayed under the tongue.
It is generally recommended that homeopathic medicines are best taken between meals - half an hour before or an hour after.
Homeopathic medicines should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight and perfumes, disinfectants or other strong smelling substances.
Children under 12 years should take half the recommended adult dose.
Check with your health care practitioner before using any medicines if you are pregnant, particularly during the first trimester of pregnancy.
As with any other medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms do not improve.
Adults: Use 4 sprays under your tongue half an hour before bed and then immediately before going to bed.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Oral Spray Contains equal parts of:
Apis mel. 6C, Histaminum mur. 9C, Kali bich. 6X, Lac can. 6C, Lemna min. 6X, Nux vom. 6C, Pulsatilla 6X, Ratanhia 6X, Rheum 6X, Teucrium mar. 6X, Zincum met. 6C.