Nature’s Sunshine Anti-Anx Capsules Qty 100
These herbs have been used in traditional Western herbal medicine for their relaxing properties. They help to relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety and can also help promote restful sleep. Among their various actions each of these herbs display sedative and relaxant properties, making them useful to relieve anxiety or used before retiring to help sleep.
- HopsäóÁ—È sedative properties were realised when people harvesting the crop became fatigued by the end of the day. It is these sedative and calming properties that contribute to this formula, making it useful in anxiety and restlessness.
- Passion Flower has been found to have sedative properties, making it useful to relieve restlessness, nervous stress and anxiety due to its sedative properties.
- Not only is Rosemary added to lamb roasts and other culinary delights it plays a role in herbal medicine due to its relaxant and sedative properties. It can assist dyspeptic conditions, and has a calming effect on the digestive system.
- Valerian has a history of use as a sedative to assist sleep and in cases of anxiety.
- May help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
- Aids in the relief of sleeplessness.
- Herbs traditionally used for their relaxing properties to promote restful sleep.
Each capsule contains:
Humulus lupulus (Hops) fruit 86mg
Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) herb 86mg
Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaves 86mg
Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) root 86mg
Adults: To relieve nervous tension, stress, and mild anxiety, take two capsules three times daily. To promote a restful sleep, take three to four capsules at night before retiring.