Blackmores Macu-Vision Tablets Qty 90
Blackmores Macu-Vision is a source of antioxidant nutrients. It helps defend against free radical damage in the macular region of the retina and the lens of the eye.
- Formula based on AREDS research*
- Contains naturally sourced vitamin E which is better absorbed and retained than synthetic forms of vitamin E
- Macu-Vision is a proud supporter of the MD Foundation
* Betacarotene has been removed and synthetic vitamin E has been replaced with natural vitamin E.
The Blackmores difference
- Based on the AREDS research. For the maintenance of eye health.
- Australias No.1 eye health brand*
Active ingredients per tablet
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)250 mg
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 200 IU)165 mg
Zinc oxide(zinc 40 mg)49.8 mg
Cupric oxide (copper 1 mg)1.3 mg
Adults Take 1 tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children Not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Contraindications and cautions
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time (usually doses of 50 mg or more daily, taken for 10 weeks or longer)
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Not recommended for children under 18
- May occasionally cause gastric irritation if taken without food
This product may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking.
Capsule-shaped pale yellow film-coated tablet.