Blackmores Digestive Aid Capsules Qty 60
Blackmores Digestive Aid provides a blend of enzymes and herbs used in traditional Western herbal medicine to support healthy digestion.
*Dual Action formula contains:
- Two herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve digestive complaints such as bloating, indigestion and feelings of fullness
- Digestive enzymes support the digestion including some problem foods dairy, protein, carbohydrates and fats
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Digestive Aid offers dual action digestion support because it contains enzymes for the breakdown of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, lactose and plant fibres and herbs traditionally used in western herbal medicine for symptomatic relief of dyspepsia/indigestion.
Microbially derived enzymes possess activity at different pH levels. This enables Digestive Aid to be more consistently active and functional for a longer distance as it is transported through the digestive tract.
Blackmores Digestive Aid is suitable for vegetarians.
Active ingredients per capsule
Protease (4.5)40,000 HUT
Protease (peptidase)10,000 HUT
Protease – total60,000 HUT
Bromelains33.3 mg (1.0 million USP PU)
Foeniculum vulgare (fennel)extract equivalent to dry fruit 400 mg
Gentiana lutea (gentian)extract equivalent to dry root 335 mg
Adults – Take 1 capsule 3 times a day with food, as neededor as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years Only as professionally prescribed
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Contraindications and cautions
- Contains sodium benzoate
- If symptoms persists see your healthcare professional
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Contains bromelain derived from pineapple
- Capsules should be swallowed whole
Two-piece clear hard shell capsule with a fine tan/brown filling.