Blackmores Celery 3000 Tablets Qty 50
Blackmores Celery 3000 has anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity, as well as significant diuretic properties to support the relief of mild arthritis, rheumatism and gout.
- From a traditional naturopathic perspective accumulation of waste substances in the body can contribute to mild arthritis and rheumatism
- Celery stimulates the enzyme glutathione-S-transferase which helps clear accumulated toxic substances from the body
The Blackmores difference
Celery seed can increase the elimination of uric acid from the kidneys and may help relieve the symptoms of mild gout
Active ingredients per tablet
Apium graveolens(celery)extract equiv. to dry seed 3 g (3000 mg)
Celery seed oil2 mg
Adults Take 1 to 2 tablets a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years Only as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Contraindications and cautions
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare practitioner
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not use if you are allergic to celery
- May increase the risk of a sunburn-type rash
A mottled light brown large oval shaped tablet, light yellow film coated.