Blackmores Bio Zinc Tablets Qty 168
Essential to good health, zinc is important in the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing and the maintenance healthy skin.
- May assist in the management of acne
- May help to relieve minor skin disorders
- Helps maintains healthy skin
- Supports production of healthy sperm
- Helps to maintain normal healthy sperm count
- Supports healthy immune function
The Blackmores difference
Zinc aids in the maintenance of good health and wellbeing as it is found in every cell of the body and is involved in many enzymatic reactions.
Adequate levels of zinc are essential in the proper functioning of the immune system. It is also important in wound healing and the maintenance of healthy skin.
Zinc also plays an essential role in male reproductive health and in the production of healthy sperm.
The vitamin A also included in this product, plays an essential role in the healthy function and repair of the skin, as well as being important to the immune system.
Active ingredients per tablet
Zinc amino acid chelate(zinc 25 mg)125 mg
Magnesium phosphate(magnesium 25 mg)122 mg
Manganese amino acid chelate(manganese 2 mg)20 mg
Retinyl acetate(vitamin A 750 g RE, 2500 IU)860 g
Pyridoxine hydrochloride(vitamin B6)50 mg
Adults Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years Only as professionally prescribed
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Contraindications and cautions
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 g retinol equivalents for women, and 900 g retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 g retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
This product may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking.
An off white, round biconvex tablet with opaque coating.