Blackmores Bilberry Eyestrain Relief Tablets Qty 30
Blackmores Bilberry Eyestrain Relief is formulated to support visual acuity.
Eye strain and fatigue is often caused from fine detailed work, computer work, poor night vision or glare sensitivity.
- Helps to maintain visual sharpness in poor light (night vision)
- Supports healthy functioning of the retina
- May help strengthen the walls of the many small capillaries that help nourish the eye (micro-circulation)
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores source from around the world to ensure only the best goes into theirbottles.
Blackmores Bilberry Eyestrain contains a standardised bilberry extract, with 16.2 mg of active anthocyanosides (antioxidant) per tablet.
Active ingredients per tablet
Vaccinium myrtillus(bilberry)extract equiv. to fresh fruit 5 g (5000 mg)
Adults Take 1 tablet 2 to 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Contains lactose
A purple/light mottled tablet, coated grey