Blackmores Ginkgo 6000mg Tebonin Tablets Qty 30
Blackmores Ginkgo 6000 mg Tebonin helps to support memory and cognition. The effects of Ginkgo biloba make take 4-6 weeks to appear.
- *Clinically trialled for the relief of mild tinnitus
- Supports normal memory function
- May improve cognition
- Assist in the relief of vertigo
- May assist with blood circulation
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Ginkgo 6000 mg Tebonin contains a proprietary extract of Ginkgo biloba on which scientific research has been done; EGb 761 is a clinically trialled extract for the relief of mild tinnitus.
Active ingredients per tablet
Gingko biloba extract EGb 761
- equivalent to dry leaf 6 g
standardised to contain: 29.4 mg of flavonglycosides 3.5 mg bilobalide 3.7 mg ginkgolides
Adults - Take 1-2 tablets daily.
Children under 18 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
May be taken with or without food.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Contraindications and cautions
- Discontinue use at least two weeks before surgery. Gingko may increase the risk of bleeding associated with surgery
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
This product may interfere with other medications you may be taking.
Smooth, round, red, film coated tablet.