Lucas' Papaw Ointment 75g Tub
The genuine Papaw Ointment made to the original remedy formulated by Dr. T. P. Lucas over 80 years ago. Papaw or Papaya we all know as a delicious fruit, but the beneficial qualities greatly aid the skin and Papaw contains Papain which helps clean wounds. Lucas Papaw Ointment is made in Australia from pure papaws. Lucas Papaw Ointment cleans away infectious wastes, acts as a drawing and healing ointment and also a mild antiseptic for the prevention of infection in wounds.
The Ointment may be taken internally as an aid to digestion and bowel problems.
These remedies were passed down to his descendants who still manufacture the product to the same formula today as Dr.Lucas prepared in his lifetime. Lucas Papaw Ointment may be used as a local topical application on the following:
- Abscesses, Boils, Bruises, Burns.
- Healing Cold Sorescabs and hastening the 'crusting' phase
- Carbuncles, Chafings, Cuts, Cysts.
- Dry and Cracked skin on hands and feet.
- Gravel rash, Heat rash, Insect stings.
- Mosquito bites, Open wounds, Pimples.
- Scalds Sunburn, Swelling associated with injury.
- Splinters and thorns, Tinea, Whitlow.
- Nappy Rash and Cracked Nipples.
- Temporary relief of the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema.
- Temporary relief of the discomfort of haemorrhoids by local application.
Carica Papaya 39mg/g fresh fermented fruit.
Contains Potassium Sorbate 0.1mg/g as a preservative.
Simply cover affected area liberally with ointment. It is safe for use on infants and children. If the problem persists please see your doctor.